BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Isn't worth???

just wan to release my tension only....
yesterday whole night suffer with choosing AJK...
start to think isn't worth i do all this thing??
start to regret...
regret why i wan to gt this post...
why i wan make my life such suffer....

did all the thing until 2am...
still cant sleep...
need 2 type it out...
need 2 check it...
need to beg ppl to gv me malay AJK...
call here n there.....
beg here n there....

plan to go out...
bt my time full with rushing!!!
dunno how many time i did the same thing???
change here n there....

sms with u, noe u sad becuz nt did well in exam...
bt wat can u do???
wat is over jz let it pass ba...
dun suffer in the past...

jz slept 4 dunno how many hours,wake up early to do the thing...
n i ask myself again...isn't worth it???

wait n wait...
skip all the class becuz of the signature...
wait n wait....

how come will like this de...i keep asking myself...
meet with my brother, he keep saying me y need becum like this...
wat i can say is...
i dunno!!!

so can i gt what i want???
hope so....

0 comments: