BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 24, 2009

holiday holiday holiday

yeah!!!!
i like this holiday lo....
really enjoy it...

last friday,received ex-colleague's message...
walau, ady around 2 years din meet them lo...
such happy v can gather again...
Saturday v had lunch at the curve there and went shopping...
really enjoy the time with them...

22/9/09....
morning...
happy lo...sing k with u guys...

afternoon...
then rush back home to get ready 4 my kuala selangor journey...
kuala selangor, v r coming lo...
this journey total gt 4 ppl...
yoyo....
happy when in car,keep talking only...haha
unfortunately,our car gt problem on the way to kuala selangor...
haiz...spoil all ppl mood leh....
luckily finally settle the problem liao n continue with our journey...
bt they keep saying me dai sai la...
wat la!!!definitely nt me DAI SAI lo...

reach kuala selangor around 6pm...find place to hv or dinner...
wonderful view lo!!!!
v keep taking photo...hehe...
DINNER--super delicious!!!
PRAWN...CRAB...LALA...
bt wat the shang tang lala!!!spicy until my tears come out la!!!
finally is the time to c firefly...
FIREFLY.....
never see it b4...
buy ticket...
and prepare to see the firefly...

SHOCK!!!
this wat i can say!!!
really fantastic...really....
like Christmas trees...
at tat time, i really super happy and high...
thanks guys 4 accompany me to see...
i noe u guys ady saw it b4...
bt my legs...haiz...sting by mosquitoes...
how "clever" am i wear short pants!!!
haha....
thanks yl 4 willing to drive car there...
thanks wc 4 bringing us to a such good restaurant...
thanks sm 4 taking photo...
thanks to gv me such memorable journey...

continue our happiness with dessert...
bt i really din eat it lo...
so i jz order kiwi blended,bt feel disappointed...
u ask me try ur 杏仁糊。。。
walau...really cant tahan lo...
tat night happy still cant sleep...
because of u all, i like this trip...
although jz few hours, bt happy n enjoy...

23/9/09...
sing k....
sing 5 hours non-stop....
tire till cant open my eyes le...
continue with the birthday celebration...
again n again...
v celebrate birthday together!!!
FORM 6 GANG...I LOVE U ALL.....
have fun with u guys...


finally i wan continue with my assignments le...
bac to reality lo...
really sienz lo...
u ask me dun be lazy n dun sleep alot...
bt wat can i do leh??
dun say me i like pig la...
I'm not la!!!!
hahahahaha....

4 comments:

hIaN said...

u r ofcoz nt a pig....u r frog ma...wkaakaka.......

shan2 said...

den i'm the frog who like to sleep lo....
haha....

雨银 said...

mayb frog princess??
lolz..

shan2 said...

walau...
good idea ya...
haha....