BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 18, 2009

Isn't will until like this???

whole sem break...i jz busy with my things...
busy faxing proposal to each company...
busy pick up call...
busy here and there....

beginning of the holiday...i really really sienz with outing....
dunno y...i jz wan stay at home ALONE!!!!!
i jz wan to do my own thing...
n i almost every day will "busy" with my cafe world,farmville and happy farm...
busy steal ppl de things.....

SUDDENLY...I STOP EVERYTHING....
is because of wat...please dun ask me...i really cant answer it...
is too many reasons le or dun hv any reason...i also dunno...
i jz wan STOP....

LOOK OUT POINT...nice place...happy with u all...
tat night...i gt bac all my feeling...is friend feeling...
lost long time le...
finally..PAH HUI SHAN gt bac le...
whole gang of us...gt 14 of us...keep chit chat...playing...take photo...
i cant remember how long i din meet u all le...
bt v still gt topics...
love u guys...my f6 gang....

GANG...i afraid of this word..really...bt becuz of u all....i believe i still will stay in the gang de....ya right,my f6 friends...
yippe 4 our friendship ba...

chat with u whole afternoon...
really feel comfortable...
u tell me 人合人。。。如果合不来。。。就不要勉强了。。。
ya...really....cant make ppl follow my step....
so jiu dun care lo...
i jz wan be myself..tat all...
Think alot...mayb i really still cant put down my 原则。。。

start new sem... jz wan focus on PKB...
n jz wan STUDY...
other things,guys sorry le...i dun wan care le....
gt time jiu go play play...sing sing k...
dun hv time jiu makan sendiri...
this wat i promise to my mum...
gt a good result in next sem....
dun wan make her kecewa le...
mayb i really too care le...over wat should FRIEND BE...

everything change...lost topics le...
no topics also...
n i dun wan find topics also...

jz wan enjoy my break be4 start new sem...
ermm,go genting with u guys....
celebrate xmas eve also...
go party on xmas too....
outing with family...
den bac to my unlike place....university...
i really dun wan bac lo...
feeling like many things din do...
many things need 2 face lo...

change...starting,i jz wan stay at home alone...
now!!!
i wan outing...jz wan enjoy the outing with friends...
all the cafe world, farmville and happy farm...
ady nt interest le....
lost the interest on IT LE...
haha....
so end UP from today...
END it LE....EVERYTHING....

0 comments: