BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

problem...

sing k with u guys...
bt nt really enjoy it lo...
isn't because i long time din join u all...
i feel i lost in the group...
dunno y....
is the "friendship" change??
or is me???

not even dare to gt an answer....
pretend i din feel anything mayb is a best way....
i learn to dun care anything le...
the topics among u guys many i ady dunno le...
din updated myself with u guys...

mayb i jz care to do my own things....
this is the only reason i use to cheat myself....

bt wat i can say is i really change not to so care about the friendship....
maybe the next second...i will choose to forget the memory tat had gone through with friends b4....
sth make me choose to be cruel...

i really nt in the mood wan go out and enjoy...
i prefer to stay at home alone...
even i do nth....think nth...and talk nth...
u asked me what had make me like this...
i cant gv u an answer....
u ask me can i tahan or nt if no1 talk with me...
i can say....dis is a normal thing le....

maybe this jz a feeling in this moment only...
hope i will be fine soooooonnnn.......

1 comments:

雨银 said...

take k sweetie..
i noe hw u feel..
u still hav me k??
luv ya~