BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

.......feeling.......

start new sem le....
really really sienzz lo...
is becuz i too lazy lo...this i admit lo....
i lazy or can say scare to face whatever i wan to do n handle lo...

bt i still enjoy my starting day of new sem lo...
is becuz of u guys...my beloved coursemate...
jz gt plan wan skip class...
bt finally v really skip de class n go SING K!!!!
wahhhhh...........
wat i told myself b4...say wan study n stop playing... all jz bullshit lo...
hahaha..... i really really lazy to see de documents...
n waste whole day in watching drama...wat is my life in new sem...
n wat happen to me ya???

but.... this kind of thing really will end up soon...
after countdown???
or even b4 countdown lo....
bz life start le....
keep answer call n call ppl...
keep gt advertisement...
JIA YOU BA....

To ppl who no time entertainment me....
i din ask 4 entertainment me lo... n i no need also lo...
if i need entertainment,i will find myself also...
i also no time at all....mayb more bz....
bt remember wat ady said lo....
so jiu let it be ba....
mayb i really no time n energy to k anymore...
dun wan to noe wat is going on...n dun wan to do anything also
wan angry or bu shuang anything...also up to urs le...
cuz i din do anything wrong...
bt this is seem like a normal thing....
so jiu forget it lo...ady sienzz with all this things le...
n dun understand why....so jiu no need to noe n ask le...
wan find jiu find...
dun wan jiu suan le...

countdown!!!!!!!
still thinking wan bac to home or wan stay at uni....
bt PKB things sure cant finish de...
so how leh??
OMG....
please help me n save me ba.....
waiting n waiting....

0 comments: