BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Kecewa

i admit this few days i really nt in a good mood...
i feeling like lost everything in my life...
feeling i cant tahan le...

jz left few weeks...
PKB this 3 WORDS keep appear in my mind
all the thing is under control?? really??
under progress?? really??
i really dunno...
bt wat i can do is jz focus 4 this few months....
do the best 4 PKB...
because of the commitment tat u all gv... i noe PKB can success de!!!
although the progress is hard n tough... bt i believe sure can make it de...

kecewa.... really really feel kecewa from my heart...
for this moment... i really cant accept it...
y some ppl can do the things...
bt some jz ignore it le...
responsibility mayb jz as rubbish 4 some1...
i can admit i really feel nt comfortable n bu shuang with some ppl attitude n the way of doing things...
hello...
nt jz u guys bz only...
n please dun say bz in front of me...
i much more bz compare with u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the worse is i gt such friends also....
make me really cant tahan le... keep it 4 few days le...bt no point to speak out also...
jz hope u guys can gt to noe this feeling one day also...
nt easy to be a leader... too many things need 2 care n do...
COMMITMENT... such important!!!!!!!
if u noe u cant gv commitment... y u wan to join leh???
becuz of friends?? or becuz of ppl beg??
bt pls remember when join sth, plz gv commitment!!!!!!!!!!!!
n dun always gv excuse!!!!! n dun say urself bz.......

i will try my best to do watever i ady promised...
my time table really pack like sandin...
nt even gt time to sleep...
early in the morning need to do n check wat haven finish...
gt the advertisement from restaurant to restaurant...
rush here n there...
out for donation drive...
go 4 charity...
bt i still will support the activity tat i join...
although i such tired n bz...becuz this is the promise between us...
n my responsibility also...

i nt tat kind who like to force ppl to do whatever tat dun like....
SO JIU SUAN LE BA...
no1 can always follow my step...
bt at least noe what u r doing...

i admit i wont trust ppl anymore...
is uni life teach me be more cruel...
dun ask me y after seeing this...
i wont tell a word also...
jz be myself lo...
n u all continue be urself...
enjoy ur time lo...
i nt dun wan...is nt willing...
so dun try to ask me n advice me ya...
no point at this moment...bt when it will be ok??
i also dunno lo...

sorry lo...jy...
i really really wan bac to my room....
bt dun worry...although i bz...bt i still will care abt u de...
always remember....
u still gt me....

1 comments:

雨银 said...

hahaha....
thx for being there..
n ho...
haiyo...u stil gt me k?/
dun really think that u have no one 2 speak out...
jz take gd k of urself n trust ur Ajk..
tat's all...