BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 29, 2010

????

finally....
i bac home le...
long time din bac lo...miss my home so much...
dun worry,dad n mum...i will take k myself de...
and always miss u both!!!

my bz life... keep going!!!
non-stop doing my thing!!
nw realize many things haven settle...
bt i still gt u all to support me...
so we work together ba!!!
although i'm at home...bt same thing...
i need to follow uo with PKB things...
cant rest at all...
physical maybe yes...bt mentally... i din rest at all....

last time, i will say this is suffer...
bt nw i feel i start to enjoy this although tired...
cuz i enjoy the time with the juniors who work hard 4 the PKB...
JIA YOU BA...
left one month!!!!
count down 4 it!!!
n wait 4 our good show ba...

nt easy be a leader...
n i admit i'm nt a good leader!!!
bt i try my best to do wat i can...

maybe i din care about the ppl who around me....
guys...sorry 4 it...
cuz i really no time 4 it...
i need 2 use my extra time to do the things tat i like...
bt wat i promised
sure i will do it...
this wat i learn from my parent!!!

happy 4 lao ba lo...
cuz his activity success in the number of ppl attend...
dun worry n fan lo...
u gt us to support u!!!!!
find car together!!!
call ppl...
everything...u gt us!!!!
i dunno wat i can help u...
bt i will try my best!!!
this wat i promised u b4....

midterm... is coming also...
assignments...
a lots haven do...even tittle also haven see...
so how leh??
PKB stuff.... haven finish n settle...
bt keep gt stress from others...
i jz gt one heart..one brain...
how many things i can do leh??
how many stress i can handle leh??

??????????????????????????????

1 comments:

雨银 said...

+ u darling...i'm sure u'll b able to corp in t...^^

u still have me n lobal there to support u..
remember that we r the super trio...haha