BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

emo...

bad feeling come over n over....
really such stress nw...
whole day din even touch my book...
see my notes...
do my assignments...

keep on sms during class...
all abt pkb things...
no even gt time to reply friends sms...
class till 5pm..
din gt chance bac to room...
busy dealing with supplier...
make decision...
tension with everything nw...
even yum cha also with pkb members...
this wat i do right nw...
although yum cha, also cant run away from pkb topics...

whole night gone with dealing... thinking...
bac room around 1am... still haven bath 4 whole day...
wan sleep, bt over tired... cant sleep at all... ><

morning!!! a bz day again n again....
call from son non-stop...
rush to ds... having breakfast in 5 mins...
going to deal with Datuk...
hope can gt sponsor from Datuk...
drive car to putrajaya...
waiting n waiting...
finally... v gt wat v wish to gt...
bt i ady ponteng 2 class le... sob sob...

rush bac to um... bt lost o...
waste time in finding road...
rush bac to gt another cek 4 pkb...
WEARING FORMAL and walk petaling street!!!
omg!!! no choice... hv to walk 4 a far far way to gt the money...
legs pain until no feeling ady...
who knows my feeling?? i'm asking myself...

finally finished with everything...
bac to room... discuss logistik things with pp...
nt even gt 1 min to rest!!!!
problem haven settle...
things haven gt to borrow...
bajet 4 logistik nt enough...
all haven done,bt how many time v left???
i too scare to count also...

return car to brother...
rush to ds...
eat in the most fast speed...
discuss with pp technical...
discuss bajet with bendahari...
continue with drawing banner!!!
ekspo things...
i really wan faint ady le..
everything waiting 4 my decision...
everything need my approval!!!!

really sorry le,my dear coursemate...
i noe i ady promised u all... bt i really cant make it..
they need my support!!! cuz pkb concept is v r in 1 team!!!
so i really cant leave my members n outing with u all...
sorry 4 everything tat i made...
sorry le... i dun wan go out,also make u all dun wan go...
no point to do like this...
enjoy whatever u all can...

dinner gathering...
i cant go also...
sorry le...
i dun wan bring my stress to u all...
keep with ur cny mood ba...
enjoy lo...

how many times i told myself...
u can release after 3 weeks...
bt how many times i hope the time will stop forever....
how many times i wan go out sing k, shopping, playing, watch movie...
bt how many times i cant make it at all although promised...
how many times i wan do my assignments...
bt how many times i cant type one word also....
how many times i feel tired after bac to my room...
how many times i cry deep in my heart...
how many times i wan to gv up...
how many times i wan bac home without caring everything!!!
how many times u all go out play n din tell me...
how many times my friendship in uni ady gone...
i still gt how many times in my life???
i still gt who as my friends except playing n sing k together...
how many times i keep asking myself izzit my gang will help me in pkb...
how many times i lie to myself...
finally i realized sth...
nobody will help u in doing anything although v r a gang b4...
cuz is gang before....
seeing bac last year pkb photo...
feeling wan cry....
although sleep late...bt v r as a gang to do work together!!!
bt nw... i realized everything is changed...
i cant follow ur topics at all...
cant follow ur step at all...
wat i can do is...learn to nt care...
although u all still can go out singk, watch movie... bt i need with my members always...
to support them!!!! wat to do...
this is my responsibility as pengarah!!!

everyday jz sleep 4 three hours...
do things until cant even gt any feel...
drive car until i hate it...
bt who noe my feeling...
who will be my sides???
myself... is my final answer...

thanks 4 asking me out...
although i cant make it...
thanks 4 my kepong gang...
i miss u all...
thanks who wan concern me...
i will be okay...
tomorrow will better than today...

就算是Believe 中間還是有個 lie。
就算是Friend 最後還是會有個 end。(agree)
就算是Lover 最後還是會 over。
就算是Forget 也要先 get才行。
就算有個Wife 心裡也要假設 if

2 comments:

hIaN said...

ah shan....
jia you ya^^
jz let me noe if u need any help coz i gt my car bac dy...
cheer up gal...
Happy CNY ya :)

雨银 said...

sweetie..
dun b too stress...
believe in urself..
n i'm sure u can overcome all these..
dun forget that u r not alone....;
dun forget that u still have US..

all the best!!!