BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 7, 2010

^^ Thanks ^^

really thanks...
make me feel relax yesterday...
at least i hv fun with u all...
rushing bac home when get to noe kolej dun hv water!!!!!
change all my plan....
bt at least i still out with u guys...

far from kepong to ampang...
i keep saying myself tired with all the things i faced in uni...
wat response u guys gv me... no response at all...
phew... bt listening... haha...
tat is enough 4 me le....

thanks 4 fetching me...
thanks 4 asking me out...
thanks 4 playing together with me...
thanks 4 listening to me...
thanks 4 everything tat u all did yesterday...

u all let me noe...i'm nt alone...
i still gt friends...
haha...
Ampang Look Out Point... fuyohhhh.....

bac home around 1am...
nt feeling wan sleep at all...
chat with boon wei...
haha...
thanks le...my dear friend...
thanks being my side always whatever i happy or down...
happy be friend with u...

** important....
Che Ling dui!!!!
i sure will balas dendam de!!!
3G me n show off!!
walau!!! bek tahan u all la...
show off only!!
regret din follow u all lo...
but i can feel u guys de happiness lo...
hehe....

everything will be fine... after i bac home...
i really dun like hostel life le...
feel stressful only...
i need 2 face many thing tat i nt willing to do...
seeing sth tat i dun like to see...

anywhere...
i force to do so...

0 comments: