BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 3, 2009

Hope u all will happy....as well as me....

Really feel touching when receive boon wei's call this the morning...
he ask me whether i'm still sick...
yup...dunno y my sick can't recover!!!
damn it la!!!
he wan 煲涼水給我喝。。。
walau, such a good friend i hv...

during this period...i,
learn to forgive and forget....
learn to appreciate...
learn to love my family...
learn to love my friends....
n learn to love myself...

dun think so much....
anything will come to the end...
i appreciated the thing and memory tat u gv me b4...
i really feel it with my heart...
this is a truth...
順其自然吧。。。這是我想說的,也是你想說的。。。

i know u all will care of me...
dun worry, i'm ok with my life nw...
although sometime i'm so busy until will forget u all...
but u all will in my heart...

the answer u gv me really make me feel shock...
isn't u know too much??
or i too believe u??? i also dunno...
i jz sms u saying i'm so fan...u ady noe what i wan to ask!!!
OMG....u really too understand me lo, friend....

life is like that...
will change everyday without knowing...
time can help us to forget something...
bt also will help us to gain something...

from today, i learn no to get answer from ppl...
this will make ppl suffer as well as me...
so what should i do...
hahaha....
dunno lo....

0 comments: