BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 3, 2009

guys....sorry....

really make a wrong decision yesterday....
i suppose stay at home and dun wan out u guys...

no mood at all after knowing tat....
really sad and hurt....
not even think b4 this thing will happen to me....
not even one day i know i will gt this....

mood still like tat when i saw u guys...
smiling in front of u guys jz a way to pretend i'm nth....
sitting at the back of car...i keep thinking isn't i did anything wrong???

really sorry becuz show my emotional to both of u...
tat a normal thing tat u did, bt i dunno y i will such angry with wat u did...
i really feel sorry...although u keep asking isn't i still angry...
bt i keep quite only...
sorry yl...really sorry...
wc,i noe u such a good friend.......
call me after v all bac...n ask me y nt in mood...
bt i really dun wan to say...
sorry 4 my bad emotion yesterday...
sorry 4 my 臭脾氣。。。

finally....wen wei called and asked wat is going on...
i really dunno how to say...
sad feeling keep appear on my mind...
thanks wen wei....really thanks....
i dunno isn't a good way to do this...
but this time i really tire le...
wat i told u...really feel kecewa...
and wat u told me...is right also...

time can prove thing???
this not 4 me anymore....
i feel not the time problem...
n please dun tell me is time problem...
i cant accept this fact...
this jz an excuse!!!!
and i really dun wan this as an excuse!!!!

0 comments: