BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 15, 2009

stress...tire...no time....no mood....

kinda to say...
really super stress n tire!!!
1st paper is on next week...
bt i jz finished two chapters only....
how the rest of the chapters??
dunno sempat baca tak....
haiz....

assignments haven finish...
still gt take home exam!!!
n the questions such difficult to do lo....
how come all the planning out of my control...

pkb things mz start nw...
not enough time le...
wan gt kelulusan for tajaan ...
wan gt pass from many department...
need to do a lot of planning...
all is planning......
tire with all this things!!!!!

went library with ht at night....
borrow book to make myself feel comfortable...
but....
isn't work???
i dunno also....

promise mum mz gt better result this time...
bt i can make it or nt????
still a question.....

i jz wan be a normal student...
bt....
tire until no feel of tiring....
no time to sleep in the afternoon....
my favorite habit....i need 2 give up also....

mood all dunno go where le....
how to gt bac my mood???

study whole afternoon until night...
bt i nt even noe wat i had read....
dun like this feeling...

NO MOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i jz need more time to
let me breathe...
let me dun think anything...
let me forget everything...
let me do what i like...
let me watch drama...
let me ......shout out...
let me release my tension...
let me cry when i wan to...
let me .................................. together with u all....

2 comments:

hIaN said...

ganbate la.....

shan2 said...

i will...
trying to do what i can do...
trying